The Sixth Wilbury

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Squeekity Squeek Squeekum

That is squirrel talk for, "if you don't give me some peanut butter then I will continue to nibble on your toe." Unfortunately for me, I was caught off-guard by the squirrel actually nibbling on my toe that something got lost in the translation. If I would have been completely on my game, I would have said something back in squirrel talk ("Emperor's New Groove," anyone?) but then this other huge squirrel showed up on the scene and I continued to freak out. This was only because I realized that there were only two of us, (Honey Asilomar and myself), and there were now two of them...

In other news, bluegrass at Phil's last night was a hit! (-: (the fresh seafood I ate while watching bluegrass didn't hurt...!) I did, however, notice that they were lacking in the department of a fiddle player...
(-:

1 Comments:

At 1:30 PM, Blogger Elisabeth said...

Get on that, girl! Show them your fiddlin' capabilities. Oh man, I want to be a fiddler.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home