The Sixth Wilbury

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

it's been a long april

Although I haven't posted a blog in a really long time, I think I'm gonna go ahead and pretend that it hasn't been a really long time, so that I can avoid awkward "let me catch you up on every single detail of my exitance from the past month (or more!)!!"

First and foremost, I'm starting a band. It's called DISMEMBERED LOVER and if you want a tee-shirt, just let me know! (They're AWESOME!) Granted I have no bandmates or songs or instruments, except my kazoo, I DO have a tee-shirt and I see great things happening! (-:

I'm done with school (!!) and am just waiting for that big graduation day thing to come, so for the time being I'm subbing for elementary school. So far I've gotten to teach 6th grade, 2nd grade, pre-school and P.E.! (where, yes, I did get a whistle!) On monday when I was a 6th grade teacher, the 'oh-so-smart' class tried the ol' switch-a-roo: switching seats. Gee. creative, right?! I expressed this to them and asked if they could, "seriously, not think of anything better??" apparently not. so i made them switch back. mean sub. I'm sure that after this weekend I'll have some stories to put up here... I'm going to SeaWorld with 110 6th graders. SOMETHING interesting is BOUND to happen, right?!!

(-:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home