The Sixth Wilbury

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Buzz Kill

Usually my posts are semi-upbeat... or not depressing to say the least. Today, however I will take an unexpected detour to vent the frustrations of my personal life.

Apparently the X is now dating the BTG (the girl he cheated on me with), so that type of thing just really boosts my enthusiasm level about life. [well, now that's joke and we all know it] (-: yeah. it's sweet, i guess and i should be happy because it's not like he threw away our relationship for some random GIRL. no. SHE's something special. either that or he really feels sorry for her because of the whole "slitting her wrists because she wanted him to dump me" thing. what on earth would she do to herself if he chose NOT to be with HER...??

Perhaps I should be more sensitive about the subject but she didn't seem to practice any self-control when it came to "protecting" me or my feelings. Anyone have a timeshare in a foreign country I could rent from you for the week??! Ugh. I need a vacation.

Sorry to say that I may need one more session to vent. It's funny when you think about it, though. In fact it's so funny that I've written some poems about it! Here's one:

"
How to Describe the Feeling of Finding out
Your (ex)Boyfriend Cheated on You With
Someone You've So Affectionately Nick Named
Boob-Tatto-Girl
Eu.
I think I'm gonna puke.
"
It's a hit! I'm definitely going places with work like this.
)-:

1 Comments:

At 9:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

SOOON! I'll be there and we WILL go on a vacation without the X or Boob Tattoo Girl. WOOO HOOOO!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home