The Sixth Wilbury

Sunday, May 22, 2005

It's a stretch, but...

My new favorite "cd-of-the-moment" is The Killers: Hot Fuss, (check out track #2 for sure). As I went for a walk yesterday (it was waaaay too hot to be running, and I'm lazy!) I popped it in the the ol' discman and was jammin! Literally: walking down the street singing along. It was awesome. Well, now I am an official criminal on the loose because I burned the CD from a friend. Do you think they'll let me across the AZ/CA border with goods like this in the car? We'll have to play it safe...

Also on the note of exciting news, I got glow-in-the-dark shoelaces for my Vans!! Since I sport the neon green look with the shoes, the neon green glow in the dark laces are perfect! ahh, my "wanna-be" skater look is almost perfected (-:

AND, while I am blogging about completely random thoughts today, here's a funny joke for everyone to enjoy...

the X, speaking of the BTG: "it's just that I see so much of myself in her..."
(now pretend you're ME, balled up on the floor laughing hystarically because my wit is so quick, trying not to let him know it on the other end of the phone...)
Me, thinking: "HA HA! BIOLOGY JOKE!"

oh, man. sometimes I kill myself, (and here we are, back to the beginning of my blog; speaking of Killers...)
(-:

1 Comments:

At 8:08 PM, Blogger greyguitar said...

oh the wittiness.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home