The Sixth Wilbury

Monday, May 16, 2005

Nonsensicalness

As I was driving home from having breakfast with my bestest of buds at 1:00 pm, (ahhh... the joys of being a fresh college graduate!), I passed through a "High School Zone." First of all, no high schoolers bring brief cases to school so the signs are in need of some major adjustments. Anyway, I was going 35 mph, because that is the speed limit in a school zone. I'm cruising along and I see a cop and I looked at my speedometer and realized I had nothing to fear! I wasn't speeding! All of a sudden I was so proud of myself for just doing the right thing (whether by mistake or on purpose)!!

Wow, that was pointless. Let's go with this trend, then, and let me post one of my "60-second poems!" (tomorrow will be better... i promise!)

Fish Tank
Aimless, but perfect.
No pain because the elements
have been
removed.
Filters to isolate the bad
and shove it
the other way.
"In with the good air,
out with the bad..."
Like I said, I'm definitely going places with this poetry thing...
I HAD 60 SECONDS TO WRITE A POEM ABOUT "FISH TANK!" WHAT DID YOU EXPECT????
(-:
(back to a smiley face kinda day!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home