The Sixth Wilbury

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

We've All Got Goals

I've decided that my new summer project (aside from surviving what promises to be a crazy road trip to CA) is to make my blog really cool. Make that SUPER cool. Okay, REALLY, SUPER COOL it is. Apparently one can add photos and links (greyguitar), music (shellybellybug), and just write super cool things that everyone wants to read (spilledsoup). Yes, I know that more than these three people do super cool things with their blogs but I need to start with some direct inspiration. If anyone knows really super cool blogging tricks, I'd be all about it.

Also, on a more relevant note: It's officially official... I'm teaching 6th grade next year! Yeah, I kinda knew about it before, but today I got the call to go down to human resources and sign a contract!
How I plan to spend my 1st big teacher paycheck:
1. Lucky Charms (I'm gonna splurge on the cereal end...)
2. A curling iron (unless mine doesn't survive the summer)
3. A case of Dr. Pepper
4. The cheese that is already cut into shapes, like stars and stuff
5. Oh yeah, milk for the Lucky Charms

That's all I've got for now. Apparently I plan to spend a lot of time in the grocery store. Perhaps I should think about paying off my $8.00 in library fines... I guess I'll just have to see how much I have left after the Lucky Charms have been had.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home