The Sixth Wilbury

Thursday, January 20, 2005

no tango nada

I seem to enjoy days that I'm happy more than days then I'm sad. (quite a concept, huh?!) Even though TWO of my sixth graders got sent to the principals office during recess today, I managed just fine. (Probably helped that one of them stayed there FOR THE REST OF THE DAY!) But, moving on, great songs were on the radio (but unfortunately I heard NO sophie b. hawkins... sorry rob!) but I did try drinking some coffee this morning and tried to utilize all of my coffee knowledge from the summer. I never got through the cup, and I don't know that I'll try again... my frosting eating contest the other night provided much stronger results (-:
Speaking of food, because I was... if you happen to be a "regular" yogurt eater, don't attempt the switch to the "light" stuff. It's bad.
Sorry to my faithful bloggowers... it seems I've run out of interesting things to say. Oh, except: I ate birthday cake and ice cream tonight, and it's not even anyone's birthday here! So that was just a little bonus for the day!! Oh, man. Life is good sometimes, isn't it?!
I'll try harder for y'all tomorrow.

3 Comments:

At 3:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES the light yogo is gross...it's the aspartame.

 
At 5:34 AM, Blogger greyguitar said...

why didn't you just try the birthday cake FLAVORED ice cream??

 
At 3:11 AM, Blogger kngrooms said...

it is also unwise to try and switch your yogurt brands.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home