The Sixth Wilbury

Thursday, January 13, 2005

save a life. donate blood

I am convinced that someone is seriously against my plight to get to school on time in the mornings. Last week there was a small ice incident involving my car, windshield, and a pancake flipper. Since then I decided that I would just need to plan on leaving 5 minutes earlier in case I needed to scrape my windshield... (in the middle of the desert, mind you!)
This morning I got up a little later than usual and was like "oh well. there hasn't been ice on my windshield all week so I'll be fine." (yes, that was my first thought when I woke up... sadly not kidding!) --but to redeem myself, my second thought was a fun one (-:
So I get up and go through the motions of getting ready to be a sixth grade role model. 7:20: Time to go. I go out to my car and... there's ice. Frustration sets in. BUT, thanks to my FAITHFUL BLOGGOWERS, I remember some great advice and run into the house in search of a bucket to fill with water. Let me just say, worked like a charm! Filled up that blue bucket with some water and dumped it on my car. (and i didn't even spill any on me and my grown up clothes!!) Then I was off to school and I felt like I had really defeated something. Whoever is messing with me sure has another thing coming! (-:

2 Comments:

At 6:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY! Obstacle one accomplished. I forgot my ID today; it was lost in my car. Surprisingly, I didn't forget who I was all day. Yep, we're both definitely winning this week.

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger greyguitar said...

score one for me! glad to be of assistance. what's the next task you need help with? which ice cream flavor??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home