The Sixth Wilbury

Sunday, September 11, 2005

I know you missed me!

So, this whole "having a grown-up job" thing is really interfering with my life as a blogger!!
But no more! I am quiting my job just so that I have time to blog everyday!!!

Not really.

School is good, and so far I haven't had an kids "MEOW" in class, and not other animal sounds have been coming out from these babes' mouths!

But enough about school. Because really, when I'm not there, such as NOW, I try not to think about it, as a means of survival!! Speaking of survival, my life was once again threatened last weekend when I was pulled into the women's bathroom for what I thought was a typical "2 girls need to go into the bathroom together" party. No such luck. At least I didn't get punched in the face this time. Too many witnessess apparently. BUT this time I would have been ready. I think I even had my hands up and everything. But I am confident that I could have taken this girl, and even that her boyfriend would have sided with me!! (which I know it true because shortly after our little encounter, he ever so politely asked her to leave...!) Oh man. The things I get myself into.

As for this weekend, I am definitely recovering from a long-short week at school, and gearing up for another one! I know you all wanted to know what the official continental boundaries for North America are, so here ya go... Panama in the south, the Bearing Straight in the Northwest and the Bearing Straight in the Northeast. Quick! go tell someone and the information is more likely to be retained!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home