The Sixth Wilbury

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

The Breakfast Debate

After a delightful breakfast of Frosted Min-Wheats this morning before school, I was suddenly left wondering, "what if, whoever decided to pour milk on cereal, didn't pour milk at all. What if they chose grape juice?" Grape juice on cereal, Frosted Mini-Whats or otherwise, would not be tasty at all. But what if that was what I grew up with? Then might I be wondering if MILK on cereal is a nasty idea? Has anyone out there ever PUT grape juice on their cereal in lieu of milk? I've often thought of using chocolate milk... but grape juice might just be crossing the line.

1 Comments:

At 7:42 AM, Blogger I-lean said...

I believe that it has happened to me by accident, but then I threw the cereal away. Afterwords, though, I always wonder if it would be any good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home