The Sixth Wilbury

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Trying Something New Everyday

My newest discovery in self-achievement: I can parallel park into a spot to the left of my car!! Now, maybe it has in fact been done before by a much more advanced parallel parker than myself, but my first go at it came on Friday night. I saw a spot on a little one way street thing and there it was... To my left. So I just zipped right in there! (well, after 2 tries, but I was still impressed with myself!) The trick is, pretend like you're parallel parking to the right, but just switch everything to the other side!! Sounds simple enough, and I will reassure you that you can do it!! Don't get discouraged if you accidentally crank the wheel to the right instead of the left... It does take some getting used to. But you'll catch on, I know you will!

And take it from me. After all, my name is MISS PARKER...!
(-:

1 Comments:

At 11:15 PM, Blogger greyguitar said...

I actually fear left-handed parallel parking--and I'm left-handed! I commend your efforts though, oh brave one! ha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home