The Sixth Wilbury

Friday, June 17, 2005

This Desert Life

I am having a difficult time acclimating to the desert after my trip to California. So far (I've been home for 6 days now...) I have managed to burn the bottoms of my feet, from walking outside in my bare feet, AND get a heat rash on my neck! It itches, itches, itches!!! )-: (yes, feel sorry for me!) Other than that, it seems that life is returning to normal...

EXCEPT for the fact that the ex has started to call me for advice on life. That got me thinking: what would my name be if I was a groupie??? Obviously we have the BTG, and our newest addition, the TLT. Now I am hoping that if people were going to have an acronym (is that the right word?) for me, that they would be clever about it. One of those that at first you have no idea what the letters stand for but when the meaning comes out, "BAM!" it makes sense and the thought of "duh! why didn't I think of that?!" is going through my head. I'm also pretty sure that I would laugh at any nick name I might acquire, or at least give an: "A for Effort, Cliff!!" (anyone remember that one?)

Other than my highspeed chase down the 60 last night, yes, life is returning to normal!
(-:

1 Comments:

At 2:04 PM, Blogger Elisabeth said...

"I'm sorry officer but this man tried to steal a car stereo! This is cause for panic! I don't care if we get run down by oncoming traffic!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home