The Sixth Wilbury

Thursday, February 10, 2005

the horn went beep, beep, beep

What is it with me and weird dog stories? I don't know, but you betcha that I've got another one!

There is a lady who (I'm assuming) lives near me and is really good to her dog because I see her "walking" it pretty much everyday as I'm driving home from school. The first day I saw her I guessed she was on a long road trip and had just pulled over so her dog could stretch and stuff. I guess I really didn't think much of it but I noticed it because, well it was a dog and I was just EXPECTING something interesting to happen, seeing as how that is the trend. She was in that same spot the next day so my 'road trip' theory was shot. I didn't know what to think at that point. Until yesterday, when I saw her and her dog move further into their routine. And I kid you not:

She hangs on to the leash out of the driver's side window while her dog walks alongside the car. Of course she puts her hazard lights on, for safety's sake, you know...

p.s. do you think that in movies the actors wear their real wedding rings, or are they just costume pieces?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home