The Sixth Wilbury

Monday, January 31, 2005

You've Got Mail!

Today, I opened up my e-mail and had 5 new messages. I wasn't really surprised by this because I seem to have ended up about 100 lists... the ones that just seem to make it through the spam filter. Hoping at least one, or two if I was lucky, was legit, I clicked on my "inbox" link. And guess what... they were all REAL e-mails from people I care oh-so-deeply about! It was really exciting and I took my time and read each one carefully. I decided that I'm going to try and send more e-mails to people because now I truly appreciate the feeling.
For those of you who might not know... I have this little thing about mail... or more specifically, about GETTING mail. I love it! Apparently my psycosis has now spread to electronic mail as well, but oh well. It also made me really happy because I had a weird day at school. Kids are so weird.
Alright, that's all I have for you at the moment. Hope you're enjoying your very last day of January, 2005. Tomorrow starts a brand new month!!
So, would today be a "happy first week of february" or a "happy last week of january?" Now I'm genuinely confused. And concerned. I'm confuscerned.

1 Comments:

At 9:17 PM, Blogger greyguitar said...

on these occurrences the rule is to round up. therefore, in an all encompassing statment, it's

HAPPY FEBRUARY!

but i already told you that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home