The Sixth Wilbury

Saturday, January 01, 2005

Happy New Year!

So my big question about BLOGGING today was, can a BLOGGER BLOG more than once a day? Hmmm, how does the peanut gallery feel about this?

New Year's Eve was crazy, as usual, but it didn't let it bother me (-: Now is it "Beer Before Liquor" or "Liquor Before Beer??" That was the question that was racing through my mind as I held a rum and coke in my left hand, after polishing off a Bud Lite.

I suppose this would be a good time to share my silly New Year’s story with all my faithful BLOGGOWERS (that’s a new word I invented… it’s a combination of Followers and the word Blog. See, because everyone is SOO interested in my life that I decided a word needed to be invented. Thus we have BLOGGOWERS. Oh, and I decided to have 2 G’s just to make it interesting, and because I can!) So, back to my story: I’m standing at this bar-type thing at the block party and this nice guy says he’ll buy me a drink. “What do you want?” he asks. I tell him that I’ll have whatever he’s having. He orders two rum and cokes. The bartender proceeds to pour some rum into a plastic cup followed by….. PEPSI! (yeah, I was REALLY confused, too!) So I feel like it is my civic duty to inform her that we ordered 2 rum and COKES. Yeah. Talk about a stressful moment! Well, maybe you had to be there.

Hope everyone had a supercalifragilisticexpealidotious new year, and welcome to 2005!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home