The Sixth Wilbury

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Some Things...

Here are some things that you may (or may not) want to read about, having to do with my day:
1.) I know that I spelled "wake" wrong in my last post. Just a small piece of evidence that it really was 3:32 in the morning.
2.) I found $10 on my run this morning! It was a good sign because last night when I went to Sports Authority at 7:45 to replenish my GU supply my total came to $6.66 which I immediately took as a sign that my run was going to be plagued by troubles. Hopefully, between this new $10 and my $6.66 total, I'm back at "zero," or the score has been evened.
3.) 2 of my meals today were pizza. (Some sort of veggie mix the first time and then pepperoni and jalapeno the second time.)
4.) We're experiencing a bit of a cold snap here in the desert. As I met up with the old roommates (including the new one - who replaced me!) downtown for a drink this afternoon in my capris and t-shirt, I decided it was way too chilly so I had to go down the street and buy a long-sleeved shirt to wear for the rest of the evening. Yes, I'm a true desert dweller.
5.) I spent all day thinking about doing report cards, but not doing them. On the same note, I thought about how I should not go out and "party" but ended up doing sake bombers at RA. You can see where my motivations lie...

Now that you know those 5 important details from my day you should pretty much feel all caught up!

Phew... 2 posts in one day...
(-:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home