The Sixth Wilbury

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Parking Police

The silver BMW continues to be a menace in the parking lot. For a full week it was parked in my covered parking spot. Because I feared some sort of revenge from the silver BMW driver I never left a note and instead waited to either run into them in the parking lot and casually mention that it was, in fact, my designated spot. Or I was hoping to come home to have them gone and park there, hopefully making them aware that it was someone else's spot. (This is all so trivial, I know!)

Well as it turns out, the latter worked in my favor. Due to my ridiculously early show-times for Saturday morning running, when I returned at about 9:00 am they were gone! So I parked my car in it's rightful (shaded) spot. When I went out to my car 5 short hours later, there was the silver BMW... in the HANDICAPPED spot! I guess now I don't feel so bad - or at least I'm not taking it personally. Apparently this guy has no regard for the rules of the parking lot...

(-:
(backwards smiley face!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home