The Sixth Wilbury

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Pebbles, Bubble Wrap, and other things my day is like

The Storyteller came to school the other day and completely changed my life!! He explained how he got really tired of people's response to "how is your day?" with "GOOD!" or even "FANTASTIC!" He then did this exercise with the class about comparing your day to things. Here are the past few days:

Thursday: My day was like a pebble on the sidewalk. Why? I was feeling a little unnoticed and maybe even kicked around a bit.

Friday: My day was like Bubble Wrap. Why? Because if one more person were to put any sort of pressure on me, I was going to POP!

Tuesday: My day started out like a loaf of bread. Why? See "2dogsandahusband" (a.k.a. Just Dying to Remain Annonymous).

Tuesday Evening: My day is like a ball of string. Why? It just seems to be unravelling by the minute!

There ya have it. It's kind of fun once you get the hang of it... I highly recommend it.

(-:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home