The Sixth Wilbury

Monday, January 22, 2007

MySpace

Well, I did it. I joined MySpace. Okay, okay. Wait. Before anyone freaks out (including me) let me state my rationale: if you are looking up old friends or trying to find people you went to highschool with, you can only do so much. You can't see pictures or leave a comment for them unless you're a member. It was really starting to bother me, so today (because I'm trying to keep myself awake until at least 8:30) I decided to just TAKE THE PLUNGE.

And here are some really interesting things I found out:
1. You can register as "swinger, in a relationship, single, divorced, married." Well really I was glad to see they put Swinger on there because otherwise we're leaving out an entire population...

2. on "sexual orientation" you can select Not Sure. Okay. Well I guess this whole "myspace registration" thing is really one way for you to get to know yourself.

3. I want to know why they ask for your income? Not that it really matters, I guess. I should make a stipulation on my "friends" list. You must make over $250,000 if you would like to associate with me on myspace.

More to come. I still have to finish registering...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home